What information is collected:
This site collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or lucky draw, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, I may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
I also collect information about gift recipients so that I can fulfil the gift purchase. The information collected about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, this site uses “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to this website. Please refer to the Cookies section below for information about cookies and how they are used.
How is your information used:
This website may use the information collected from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize your site experience and to allow delivery of the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– To quickly process your transactions for efficient delivery.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– If you have opted-in to receive my e-mail newsletter, you may receive periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from me, please contact me via email and let me know if I should remove your email address from all such communications. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members- only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on my e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from me.
Protecting visitor information
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information on this website. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, I offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
I may contract with third-party service providers to assist me in better understanding my site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on my behalf except to help me conduct and improve my business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of the services on this website will not function properly.
Disclosure of information to Outside Parties
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless I personally provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Lisa Nightshade Art. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating this website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.